The personal data protection policy in Finance Think refers to the use and processing of data that, with the prior consent of another party, becomes available in the set of personal data in Finance Think, as well as those personal data that are already available on social networks.
The personal data protection policy in Finance Think ensures the privacy and security of personal data that are exclusively intended for use and processing for the stated purposes. Finance Think is committed to data processing in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation , the national Personal Data Protection Act (“Official Gazette of RSM” no. 42/20) and good practices.
Principles of data protection
Pursuant to this Personal Data Protection Policy, personal data will be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a way that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archival purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be deemed to be incompatible with the original purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, up-to-date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data which is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed, is deleted or rectified without delay;
- are kept in a form that allows the identification of the data subjects no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; personal data may be kept for longer periods if they are processed exclusively for archiving in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes subject to the implementation of appropriate technical and organizational measures in order to protect the rights and freedoms of individuals; and
- processed in a way that ensures adequate security of personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organizational measures.
The controller/processor of personal data is Finance Think.
Personal data is collected for specific, clear and legally established purposes and is processed in a manner consistent with those purposes. The data collected is personal data:
- of employed persons;
- of associates, interns, volunteers, etc.;
- to visitors to our website financethink.mk;
- of followers on our social profiles.
Personal data is collected through various channels, including through:
- use of the website;
- post office;
- phone and
The collected data is processed for specific, clear and legitimate purposes, to the extent necessary to achieve the processing objectives. The following data is processed:
- Personal identification data (name and surname, residential address, EMBG; transaction account, e-mail, telephone number, date of birth, etc.)
- Personal data of collaborators (name and surname, residential address, e-mail, telephone number);
- Personal data of visitors to electronic media (email address, telephone number or other information shared electronically).
Personal data may be processed if:
- consent to processing has been given, which can be withdrawn at any time; or when the processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the information provider is a contracting party or to take actions at the request of the other party prior to its accession to the contract; or
- the processing is necessary for the purposes of a legitimate interest, without violating the other party’s right to privacy and confidentiality, and the other party is duly notified of the existence of such a legitimate interest;
- the processing is required to fulfill a legal obligation, for which the other party has been duly notified.
Transfer of User Personal Data
Finance Think does not share the collected data with third parties, except in the following cases:
- at the request of a state authority, state authority or legal entity established by the state to exercise public powers, agency or other body to which personal data is disclosed, regardless of whether it is a third party or not.
- to other users based on their request (lawyers, notaries…), in accordance with the law.
Access to the collected personal data in Finance Think can only be obtained by those persons who need that information to fulfill contractual and legal obligations and only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
Storage of personal data
The collected data is stored in accordance with the law and the period required to achieve the purpose of the processing, with terms of storage of the personal data required to fulfill the purpose of the processing.
Calculation of the terms of storage and retention of personal data is based on the following criteria:
- duration of the mutual agreement;
- the time required to process a request of any type;
- legal or contractual obligations.
It is necessary to keep some of the personal data in an archive in order to be able to respond to any legal proceedings and for the time prescribed by the applicable laws. In case of mutual agreement, personal data is stored for a maximum of 10 years after the last activity.
Rights of the owners of personal data
The rights of the owners in relation to the processing of personal data are the following:
- the right to information about the processing of personal data (the right to be informed if other people’s data is being processed and for what purposes, the users to whom it is transferred, etc.);
- right of access to personal data (right to request information for the purposes for which other’s personal data are processed, the categories of personal data that are processed, the expected period, etc.);
- right to correction and deletion of personal data (if errors are found in someone else’s personal data, or their incompleteness or inaccuracy, the right to request correction or addition);
- the right to restrict the processing of personal data (under conditions established by law, the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data);
- right to object (the right to submit an objection to the processing of personal data at any time in accordance with the applicable law, as well as an objection to the processing of personal data, as well as an objection to the processing of personal data for direct marketing purposes);
- the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time (if consent to the processing of personal data has been given).
Finance Think takes all the necessary technical and organizational measures to protect personal data from unauthorized access as well as from their misuse, using regular controls and the latest technological mechanisms and achievements in this area.
Collected personal data may be processed by a third party – the Processor, only under conditions provided by law and only if he agrees to apply the same technical and organizational security measures.
Making contacts related to the use of personal data
All questions related to the implementation of this Policy can be submitted to the Officer in charge of personal data protection issues, Sandra Sokolenko-Todorovska at email@example.com .
Subjects of personal data can use the rights according to this Policy by submitting a request to exercise the respective right. The request can be submitted in the following way:
- electronically at firstname.lastname@example.org
- by mail at the address st. Frederic Chopin ½, Skopje
The request for exercising the rights related to the protection of personal data should contain the following data:
- name and surname of the subject of personal data;
- contacts for feedback – address, phone, email;
- request with description.