The main goal of the project is to reduce the socio-economic consequences of the crisis caused by Covid-19 on vulnerable categories of workers.
Short-term goals of the project include:
- To measure the socio-economic effects of the Covid crisis on vulnerable categories of workers,
- To examine the views and experiences of the target groups on the socio-economic effects of the crisis and the utilization of government measures and assistance,
- To help policymakers make informed decisions based on evidence, data and recommendations, ie new measures and interventions to mitigate the effects of the crisis on vulnerable categories of workers,
- To increase the representation capacities of the local associations, in order to timely and informed representation of the vulnerable categories of workers before the policymakers,
- To increase public awareness of the socio-economic effects of the crisis, the measures available to deal with it and the need to introduce new measures and policies aimed at these categories of workers.
Donor: Open Society Foundation Macedonia
Duration: July 2020 – June 2021