The project aims to identify potentials of export oriented capacities including already existed foreign investors in the country to support economic recovery.
- To identify capacities to adapt and shift current production according to changed demand (new operation, components, complementary products, etc)
- To identify the potentials for regional re-positioning and utilization of global geographical allocation shifting and cost reduction strategy
- To identify potential for injections of capital that parent’s company will make to affiliated companies in the country (to shift operations from other geographical locations, or to modify current production, etc).
- To identify obstacles for export and growth
- To identify needs for economic measures that will maximize identified potentials
Duration: October 2020 – March 2021
Donor: British Embassy – Skopje